Sign in to follow this  
Arkuu

Greetings from a Newbie!

Hello, my name is Roger Werries and I live in Cookeville, TN. I am not currently a member of the 501st or any other organization but am interested in putting together a TK costume and joining the Garrison. I have seen MSG members at a few different events and have been very impressed. I am very interested in finding out what exactly it take to put a nice set of armor together. Thanks.

welcome aboard! Primarily, to put any armor together it takes patience and time (don't ask me how long I've been working on my Jodo lol). But you're easily surrounded by some of the best and brightest as far as skills go.

As far as acquiring said armor, ask some of the tk's around here, or head on over to whitearmor.net, the official stormtrooper detachment of the 501st. All your questions have already been answered, just search around and you will find them.

Again, welcome aboard, fasten your seatbelt, and prepare for insanity!

indeed welcome aboard. never put a tk together all i have is a clone but feel free to ask any questions im sure some of us will know lol

welcome aboard! Primarily, to put any armor together it takes patience and time (don't ask me how long I've been working on my Jodo lol). But you're easily surrounded by some of the best and brightest as far as skills go.

As far as acquiring said armor, ask some of the tk's around here, or head on over to whitearmor.net, the official stormtrooper detachment of the 501st. All your questions have already been answered, just search around and you will find them.

Again, welcome aboard, fasten your seatbelt, and prepare for insanity!

Can't much more to what Ben said other to personally say welcome! The other thing is to watch the events threads and come hang out with us at an event.

Welcome to the MSG Roger. Feel free to come out to any event sometime and introduce yourself and hang with us.

Welcome! I have a Clone Trooper as well, but my first costume was a Jedi back in the day. I'm in the process of adjusting a TK suit that was about 90% built so that it fits me... That's proving more difficult than assembling one out of the box. Good luck, and hope to see you around!

Welcome to the Midsouth Garrison my friend. Never meet you yet but in accordance to the gospel accordance to Jessie Duke "A stranger is a friend I have not met yet." So welcome my friend!