Sign in to follow this  
JGrammer

New in the quadrant

Hello My name I Jason Garmmer. I must first say I have love Star Wars Almost All my life ( Sense I was Three when it was the first movie I ever went to in a theater). I work For Build-A-Bear WorkShop and met some of your group when you came for our Grand Opening and was impressed not only with your authenticity in costuming but also with your charitable application of your love of star wars. I am an avid costumer (Mostly Renaissance but have a Fairly good mario) but am very interested in Feeding my love of Star Wars. I have no Idea who or what I would like to try to construct first( I am partial to Bounty Hunters) but felt I needed to get a feel for the organization first. I appreciate the opportunity to get to know you all and your wonderful organization.

Hi Jason, Welcome to the MSG. Feel free to come out to an event sometime and introduce yourself. That's a good way to get an up close look at some costumes and see which one you may be interested in building yourself.

Hi Jason, Welcome to the MSG. Feel free to come out to an event sometime and introduce yourself. That's a good way to get an up close look at some costumes and see which one you may be interested in building yourself.

+1. Don makes a great point. If you aren't sure what costume you want to build, the best way to try and figure that out is to see them in person and go from there. Welcome!

Yes feel free to come out and join us at our events. See all the costumes and find what you like or what we are missing that you might want to make.