Sign in to follow this  
EHyde

Moving to Memphis

Hi, my name's Ellen, and my husband and I will be moving to Memphis sometime in the next couple of weeks (we're currently in Ithaca, NY). We've both wanted to join the 501st for about a year now. Jeff is the Thrawn in my sig, and I'm currently working on a Visas Marr costume. I had hoped to have it ready for Dragon*Con this year but what with the move, that'll have to wait a bit longer.

Welcome. Looks like you guys have some nice costumes. Visas Marr and Thrawn will be nice additions to the Garrison. Hope to meet you soon.

Hey Ellen, welcome to the madness of the Midsouth Garrison, lol. I hope your move to Memphis is a smooth one. Looking forward to seeing you and your husband at an event.

Welcome!!! We could sure use some more troopers in the Memphis area!! Hope every thing goes well for you! We do get some good help from some local MS. garrison folk that live across the boarder. Again Welcome!!

ill be a memphis person this weekend :blink:

welcome to the area,

be sure to block off the weekend of Midsouth Con. thats in march and we have a large group there that weekend.

Welcome to the area! I'm one of the Mississippi guys that live just south of the Memphis/Tennessee border. Looking forward to trooping with you...it'll be great to have more troops in the region.