Sign in to follow this  
Qui-Don Jinn

Hello From Brighton TN

Hello I would like to introduce myself: I am Don Schmidt and I live in Brighton, TN. I heard about your organzation from a fellow member and a good friend of mine Dave Royer ID3907. I would like to know how I can attend some of your functions and would be interested in joining the Midsouth Garrison if Iam found worthy. I have looked at several of your website the 501st, Midsouth Garrison, Rebel Legion and Corellian Base. Great website and I have been a fan of Star Wars since 1977 and I was 15 (telling my age) LOL. My daughter still call dad a star wars junkie. I'm retired Navy with 22 years and work for the Navy still. Any way that is who I am and interest in serving however I can. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of the best garrison in the country. Don Schmidt

Welcome to the MSG Don. You are more than welcome to come out to any event we have. Feel free to introduce yourself and just hang out with us. That's a great way to see the costumes up close and will help you decide which one(s) you want to build.

Welcome Don. Come on out we would love to meet you.

Hey Don! Glad to see you made it! We have a small troop at the Red Birds game on Sept 4th. We'll get you out there!

Searching the forms and must be getting old. LOL Looking for the events list can anyone help me. Would like to come to some of these and introduce myself. Thanks. Don

Don, all the upcoming events can be found here. :blink:

Welcome Mr. Schmidt

Welcome to the Midsouth Garrison there are many great people with awesome costumes located in the Midsouth Garrison that can help you on your way to Imperial Star Wars Costuming

By the way, since you mention the Corellian Base of the Rebel Legion, we also welcome you also.

You can find the Corellian Base boards located on the Rebel Legion forums at http://www.rebellegion.com/forum You, will find many of us are in both the 501st and Rebel Legion.

On that thought, if I can help you with any aspect of Rebel costume please let me know for I am the Base Membership Officer. In addition you can contact Don Enck (FallenJedi) Corellian Base Commanding Officer or Michael Eckhardt (Jedimika) Corellian Base Executive Officer.

Again welcome to the Midsouth Boards! Non Sibi Sed Patria.