Jek Danson

Howdy From N. GA

Hello all,

My name is Michael Knight. I'm live in Chatsworth, Ga which is about 15 minutes away from the GA/TN boarder. I am a former U.S. Marine and I am a HUGE Star Wars fan.

Mike

Hey aren't you that guy with the talking car? Lol, Just kidding! Welcome to MSG my friend glad to have you here! :)

Welcome my brother we are honored to have you with us here in the Midsouth Garrison. Semper Fi my brother.

Welcome Mike. My husband is in Iraq right now. He'll be back in a few months. Well, I'm only a board member here, but they seem to like me well enough. I'm in the process of purchasing EPS.3 Clone Commander Armor. Right now, I have the helmet and a DC-15 Long Rifle. I'm in the process of ordering the body armor now. I'll need to find the gloves, bootss, and the Commanders Paldran from another source. My husband has no idea I'm doing all of this for him, he is going to fall out when he see's it all. It will be his welcoming home present. So... Once a Marine, always a Marine. How long have you been out? And... Semper Fi indeed. >;~)

Hey Mike, welcome aboard, and thank you for your service to the country!

Welcome Mike. My husband is in Iraq right now. He'll be back in a few months. Well, I'm only a board member here, but they seem to like me well enough. I'm in the process of purchasing EPS.3 Clone Commander Armor. Right now, I have the helmet and a DC-15 Long Rifle. I'm in the process of ordering the body armor now. I'll need to find the gloves, bootss, and the Commanders Paldran from another source. My husband has no idea I'm doing all of this for him, he is going to fall out when he see's it all. It will be his welcoming home present. So... Once a Marine, always a Marine. How long have you been out? And... Semper Fi indeed. >;~)

Well tell your husband Semper Fi for me. I have been out for a little over a year now. Thats going to be an amazing homecoming present. My cousin is also a Marine and he is coming home from Afghanistan next weekend. I'm throwing him a homecoming party on the 25th next month. The 501st, rebel legion and the mando mercs are going to be there. Every one in the MSG is invited. Its September 25th at Kennesaw battlefield in kennesaw,ga.

As for your husband's armor, gloves: Black NOMEX flight gloves are good, Boots: there is someone on Clonetroopers.net who makes them but they can be kinda pricey but there coutnless tutorials on how to make them and commander pauldron: General Fidelis does AMZING work and he is also a former Marine. Thats who I got my pauldron from. Hope that helps.

Mike

Do you Drive a heavily modified Black Pontiac Trans Am? Welcome Michael Knight.

Hello again Mike. I don't want to leave you with the wrong impression. My hubby isn't a Marine, he's in the Guard. But I'll let him know you send him the sentiment Semper Fi anyway. He'll like that very much. And yes, your information will help a lot. I'll get over to the Clonetroopers.net and look up the General. >;~) Thanks for everything, including your service and sacrifice to this country... I greatly appreciate our warriors.

Hey, bro! We met at the Chattooine picnic. Glad you made it!