Sign in to follow this  
masternono56

Knoxville, TN

My name is Nicholas Adams and I live in Knoxville TN. I am not a member of the 501st just yet, just have to put the finishing touches on my TB suit. I heard about the MidSouth Garrison while looking around the 501st website. I want to be a part of yalls group because I would like to get involved in some events around Tennessee and learn as much as I can from people who have already made these costumes and know what they're doing.

Nicholas, welcome aboard, and hopefully we will see you at an event sometime soon.

Thanks! So I am a little confused, do you have to be a part of the 501st to go to these events in uniform? Im guessing so, that way someone doesnt give yall a bad rep. Anyways thanks again!

Some people make costumes first them join us others meet us and get the inside skinny on the suits and build them at our get togther prop building events. You will need to become a member to troop with us, but until you become a full member we do not mind you showing up and trooping a little with us. Welcome.

I want to be a part of yalls group

You have to use proper grammar in order to join.

Oh and Knoxville is lame, unless you like collage football :D

I am the pot... calling the kettle black :D

Welcome Nicholas. Do you know where the USMC base is on Alcoa hwy? I was in that unit when I was in the Marines. I'm working on a TB as well. Who did you get your helmet and boots from?

Mike

Ya I know it! My dad was there when he was going to college. Im in army rotc right now so Im downtown and around that area a lot. I made my own boots and am currently working on modding a rubies helmet i got offline, but its not really worth it haha anyways Ill shoot you a pm with some good helmet makers.

I've got a krop-circle helmet (or however you spell it). I really like it, especially for the mid-level price range.