Michael_J

Hello from NW GA!

Whats up everybody? My name is Michael, I'm from the Chatworth/Dalton area, and I've always wanted to join the 501! I finally picked up my armor about a year ago and I've been working to get it up to par with the legion's standards.

I can't wait to start trooping with the MSG! I had the pleasure of hanging out with some of the guys and gals from the Mos Nooga squad last week at Best Buy for the Blu-ray invasion and I had a BLAST! Very cool group people =D

I really appreciate all the help you all have given me while I'm getting set up with the MSG too, you guys rock!

I'll get some pics up as soon as I can =D

-Mike

Hey Mike it is great to see you are here and it was an honor trooping with you this past weekend. I hope you are doing well. I send you a link to the photos I hope they work if you like me to send them to the GML let me know.

alex

Welcome Mike. Look out for some of those Mos Nooga folks....I hear they bite, lol. :D

Welcome to the MSG Michael! It was a BLAST trooping with you too at the Star Wars Blu-ray Invasion. I look forward to many more troops in the future. Your TK looks awesome!

Thanks for the heads up there Dune! Maybe I should keep a rolled up newspaper with me huh?

@Alex I sent that link to Luke Hendrick. The e-mail listed for Corey wasn't functional so I ended up sending to Luke who is the GML. But yeah I'm doing well also thanks =D Hows Hoth this time of year??

Welcome aboard Michael. We have a lot of events in next few month, I hope to meet you at one of them.

@ Mike: Hoth umm still smoking where we took out the rebel's Echo Base; however, other than a few remaining troops who remained on Hoth; we in the blizzard force are waiting on our next order to be sent somewhere.

BTW I got my promotion from Lord Vader he honored me with the rank of LT.