Rigel

Ready to get started in Nashville

Gonna get this started off by the book:

Your real, full name - Lorri King

Any 501st, Rebel Legion, or other costuming group affliation(s) - Not officially, just hanging out in the RL forums. I was one of the Leia's running around Florida cons back between 78-85 and occasionally as an Imperial officer 81-84.

Your location - Nashville Tennessee

How you learned about us - Way back at Dragon*Con 98 or 99. I still have my Imperial pint & rocks glasses you all were selling there.

Why you are requesting access to the MidSouth Garrison discussion board - I need to get re-involved with fandom again and Star Wars is my first love. I have always thought the 501st was awesome in their dedication to not only the fandom side of things but also the charitable work that is done.

Welcome to the MSG Lorri. Glad to see you found us. Feel free to come out to an event sometime and introduce yourself and hang out with us. We have the Clarksville Christmas parade on Dec 3rd and our annual end of year dinner afterwards, join us if you can.

Sorry I wasnt able to make it to PumpkinFest yesterday. I have been putting off working on my apartment for far too long. I am keeping an eye on the MSG calendar & the parade in Clarksville sounds like it should be fun.

Welcome! Hope to see you at one of our events soon.

Hi!! We moved up here 2 years ago from Florida, where about in Florida were you?

Hi!! We moved up here 2 years ago from Florida, where about in Florida were you?

Lived in New Port Richey, worked in Tampa for the most part. I am on the Rebel Legion forums. I remember when you moved up here. Has it really been 2 years already?

I really am wanting to get active. Just have to get moving and just do it and stop being such a hermit. I have the fabric for a green Imperial Officer. Just a matter of me actually sewing (that and since I moved in January my fabric is all in boxes so I cant find anything).

Yeah, it has. It doesnt seem like it, I dont get out as much as I should either lol I think the first year we moved, I actually trooped more back in Florida. Between CV, wedding, vacations, etc...

I really wanted to go to the events this weekend but with having to get new tires for the Bug I wasnt able to budget in a trip to Clarksville. Working on getting my ISO uniform together so I can feel a bit better being a handler until I have my green officer completed.

No worries Lorri, we have a Make a Wish event next Saturday at the Adventure Science center here in Nashville, feel free to come out if you can.