jgriner0918

Greetings troopers

Hello. My name is John Griner. I am a sophomore college student in Murfreesboro, TN. I have a friend that troops, and he's gotten me really interested in the 501st. I'm considering a stormtrooper / sandtrooper / biker scout for my first set of armor. I am all about making armor that is very accurate and durable. I am looking forward to meeting other fans and doing some trooping.

Welcome to the MSG John. You are welcome to come out to an event sometime and hang out with us. That'll help you to see lots of armor up close.

If this is who I think it is,John came out to Diggys benefit back in the summer. He got a nice closeup view of a good array of suits.

Glad to see you finally made it on here.

check around, theres another new guy running around MTSU area!!!

So... I have a question for you guys that have built armor before. I am currently in college and am working a part time job. I have done research and understand that to build a good / accurate kit, I'm going to have to spend a bit of money. Do you find that stormtroopers or clone troopers are cheaper to build? Which type of troopers are easier to build? I would love to build a clonetrooper, but I'm guessing they are a bit more difficult. What do you guys think?

You need to read through all the other "welcome" threads. Most of the questions you have will be answered in there.

Basically,come to an event. See the armor. And build what you want. Don't waste time with something your not really in to.