xaoslord

Checking in from Kentucky

Hello all! My name is Raymond Scott. I am from Hitchins, Kentucky (don't worry...no one else has heard of it.) After selling off my Boba due to financial reasons, I am finally completing a stormtrooper that I started before I started putting the Fett together. This started back in 2002 I figure it's about time I put a complete costume together. I figured it would be a good idea to check in with the local garrison, as my goal is to become a 501st member. Thanks all, and happy trooping!

Welcome Raymond! Keep your eye on the upcoming events threads, and hopefully we will see you at an event soon.

Welcome to the MSG Raymond, feel free to come out to an event sometime, introduce youself and hang out with us.

Welcome to the MSG. Like it has already been said, keep your eyes on the events that are coming up and come out to them. You don't have to have a costume to help out at events. We are always looking for handlers.

Welcome from another Kentuckian. I had to find Hitchins on a map :lol: . It looks like Lexington isn't too far from you and we've done an event in West Liberty the last couple of years as well. Good luck with the build, there are a lot of TKs on the board here so you'll have lots of help if needed. Looking forward to meeting and trooping with you.

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, being isolated out here does limit the events I can attend, but I do hope to meet as many of you as I can.