ectomac

Hello MidSouth!

My name is Steve Blacklock and I am currently a member of the Tennessee Ghostbusters. I am in Hopkinsville, KY, although if our house ever sells, we're planning a move to Clarksville, TN. Over the last year since we started the TNGB group, I've had several opportunities to meet and hang out with 501st and MidSouth folks, most recently at the 2011 Clarksville Christmas Parade. You folks always seem like a great bunch of people and our fellow member, Kevin Lyons, has nothing but good things to say about the garrison.

I'm planning to get a Biker Scout set put together before CVI (ordered my bucket kit from Kropserkel a couple of weeks ago - just waiting for delivery, then begins armor shopping) and my wife wants to have an Imperial Officer uniform ready as well. Ideally, we'd like to be 501st certified(?) by CVI. Any pointers or suggestions you guys / gals can give us will be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey Steve, welcome, and it was great to talk to you at the parade this past weekend.

Welcome Steve, glad you could make it out to the parade. Keep us posted on you progress with the Biker Scout. Look forward to seeing the TNGB again.

It was nice meeting you Steve. Let me know when you are ready for scout armor, we will pull a set for you.