Wisconsin47

Hello from Clarksville!

Hey there everyone,

My name is Gavin Glasenapp and I joined the 501st / Midsouth Garrison in late November. I recently knocked out my first trooping event this Saturday with the Toys For Tots event / Clarksville Christmas Parade. It was a great time and I had a chance to meet several members...all of which were more than willing to take me under their wing and help out. I'm very appreciative to say the least and am already anxious for the next event. In case anyone is wondering, I was the only Sandy in attendance at both events. I hope I can remember everyone's name for next time! I am originally from the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area, but as I'm in the military, I'm stationed at Fort Campbell. I've always been a big Star Wars fan and I've always known about the 501st...however, I just never found the time to join. Another Midsouth member ended up being in my company at work (MacFett), and I figured if I kept making excuses, it would never happen. So anyway, thanks to both him and Tambo, I got kitted up and became a member. My goal is to get a scout trooper going next.

Once again, it's been great meeting everyone so far and look forward to meeting more of you in the future.

Hi Gavin, I don't think I got to meet you(we'll make sure and fix that next event :) ), but welcome to the MSG.

Hey Gavin, it was nice to meet you this past weekend. Looking forward to trooping with you again soon, and the sandy looked great!

Another Night Stalker! Hell yeah. Welcome to your 2nd brotherhood Gavin. It was nice meeting your wife and she is welcome to come to anything we do. You will find many great people here.