Sign in to follow this  
EricFett

New guy here

Hello my name is Eric Wilson,I have recently obtained an ESB Fett and am close friends with DavidHester of the Mos Nooga Squad which is the group I will be trooping with, after seeing him at the World of Wheels in Chattanooga he asked if I would be interested in joining and here I am..lol.. Looking fotward to joining the ranks of the 501st and making people happy to see their favorite bounty hunter.

Hey old buddy I'm glad you decided to join the 501st. Your going to have a blast trooping with us, theres lots of great and talented people here in the MSG. Who woulda thought all those years ago collecting and playing with Star Wars we would be living the dream of costuming as our favorite characters. You did the research and scored yourself a great suit too with all top tier gear. I can't believe you drove all the way to FL and back this weekend getting it (I think you've got the costuming bug now,lol) Call and let me know when your free this week and I'll take your membership photos so we can email them in and make you an official member. -David

I'm starting to feel the welcome vibe, do ya'll have an ESB Fett? From what I understand Florida is now without one..

do ya'll have an ESB Fett?

There's a couple of Bobas in Knoxville and a few in the Nashville area... don't know of any in Chattanooga though ^_^

We have Several Boba Fetts in The Garrison but always welcome more. Glad to have you with us. Florida is one of the Biggest Garrisons in the 501st I'm sure they have a bunch of Boba Fetts. We have the Best Fetts in the world here. Jon Wollack is the Master Fett helmet painter.

-- If Boba Fett were a car, what would he be? A Man-DeLorean :) I know I missed my calling, lol.

welcome to the mad house :)

Fett looks good for not being involved before .good job.

WOW I just got 501st approved..

Welcome to the club!

Awesome job & congratulations on your Approval TROOP!! Best keep those rockets fueled, cause its a heady

ride from here on out. :lol: You can't make just one.. ;)

Welcome to the Garrison EricFett!