Sign in to follow this  
Dizzy

Hiyas! Noob here!

My name is Elizabeth Mckinnon! I am from Knoxville. I know Steven Lewis. I have always been interested in making my own Storm Trooper armor since I was still in High School. I have been going to Dragon*Con for the last 9 years and always admire the work you all put into your armor. I love costuming. My latest was a Velociraptor from Jurassic Park. I wore it to this last D*C.

I am ready to start my next adventure on making a Stromtrooper! I really really want to make Boba fett but I have been told to start off with the basic ST from ANH. I have no clue where to start. I have found sites that have some tutorials.

It was great seeing some of you at the Ice Bears game tonight!

Welcome to the MSG Elizabeth, feel free to come out to an event sometime and hang out with us. You can see the costumes up close and talk shop.

Is this your Velociraptor from Dragon*Con?

post-179-0-68274700-1328444658_thumb.jpg

Welcome Elizabeth! If you know Steven, you know there is a good group of folks in your area that can help you out with any of your costume questions. Feel free to come out to any event and hang out with us.

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get started!

Yep that is me in that picture! My fiancé is the guy on the right! :D

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get started!

Yep that is me in that picture! My fiancé is the guy on the right! :D

Good job, it looked great!!

Elizabeth Welcome. Saw your Raptor at Dragon*Con and I know you spoke to one of our Dinosaur fans Dan Peterson who has several Reptile costumes and pets. Looking forward to having more great costume talent in the Garrison.

Hi! I saw you at D*Con, and thought you looked awesome!

How many people walked by and said 'Clever girl...'?

My sons are SO into dinosaurs and would probably collectively crap their pants if they saw you in person, haha.

Welcome!

Welcome Dizzy. Saw you at the Ice Bears. Let me know if you have any questions about the armor build.

you dont need tutorials, just money and a contact.

we'll get you hooked up with a set of armor, get 5 ....100 dollar bills and the armor shall be yours. ;)

I dont believe we met, I was Vader at the Icebears.Hope to see you at an event.

Elizabeth Welcome. Saw your Raptor at Dragon*Con and I know you spoke to one of our Dinosaur fans Dan Peterson who has several Reptile costumes and pets. Looking forward to having more great costume talent in the Garrison.

Thank you! I think I remember talking to your friend!

Hi! I saw you at D*Con, and thought you looked awesome!

How many people walked by and said 'Clever girl...'?

My sons are SO into dinosaurs and would probably collectively crap their pants if they saw you in person, haha.

Welcome!

I call my raptor suit Clever Girl! lol I actually just wore the head around quoting Philsoraptor lol! I seem to scare little children. Even kids who LOVE Dinosaurs are scared to get near me. My handler will hold my mouth shut so kids can pet me! :lol:

you dont need tutorials, just money and a contact.

we'll get you hooked up with a set of armor, get 5 ....100 dollar bills and the armor shall be yours. :P

I dont believe we met, I was Vader at the Icebears.Hope to see you at an event.

My little girls LOVED you! One was wearing a Vader bow and the other was wearing a Stormtrooper!

I have been pricing Boba Fett so 500 sounds soooo much better! I really really want to make Boba but just his armor unfinished I priced at 1900! Thought he would be less because he is wearing less armor but it's all his details.

Point me in the right direction on who I need to talk to! I am chomping at the bit to get started! ;)

Welcome Dizzy! You got awesome folk in your area! Awesome folk! Good people round these parts, & we're sure excited

to have you join the group! Echo on the Raptor Admiration! Absolutely outstanding!! And what fun to be around at a show!!

I studied at UT-Ktown in the 80's, & know it well enough. Tho these days, its the friends from here that keep it on my mind.

Great to have you here to play Elizabeth!!

Dark

Dizzy, get going on your TK. I'm starting to get the Boba Bug myself so maybe we can do a dual build in the fall?