Sign in to follow this  
HTSLancet

Hello from Beijing, China!

Hi guys!

My name is Haotian Sun. I'm from Beijing, China and I will be studying at Vanderbilt University as an undergraduate student this summer. I always want to build my own Star Wars costume and have been hanging out with fellows from the Chinese Garrison a lot. In fact, I have already been collecting items for my Kamino version Jango for a while. I learned about MSG from the 501st website since I'm gonna live in Nashville for the next 4 years. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you guys and troopering with you in the future!

Sincerely

Haotian

Welcome to Nashville Haotian! We would love to have you come to some events and get to know us. Make sure you check the event section as we have several coming up and would love to have you along to help.

Welcome! I work right across West End at Caterpillar Financial, and i know Glenn Stein works at Vanderbilt as well, so we should get together for lunch and greetings sometime!

Welcome to the MSG Haotian, feel free to come out to an event sometime and introduce yourself.

Welcome. I've been doing Jango for years and would love to help you out. Contact us as soon as you get here.

Thanks a lot, guys!! Can't wait to see you people this summer.

Welcome! I work right across West End at Caterpillar Financial, and i know Glenn Stein works at Vanderbilt as well, so we should get together for lunch and greetings sometime!

That'll be my pleasure XD!

Welcome. I've been doing Jango for years and would love to help you out. Contact us as soon as you get here.

LOL I'd appreciate that!

Welcome!! We live pretty close to Nashville as well. (Even closer next month!)

Welcome Haotian!! Looking forward to helping anyway I can and trooping with you.