Sign in to follow this  
LostCell

Hello from the Canadian Garrison

Hello there, TK6780 here from the Canadian Garrison.. I just happen to be currently living in Clarksville Tn right now and I thought it was time I made myself known

Ive been trooping since late 2010 and all through I don't have that many troopers under my belt(I think 6 or 7) I am hoping to get out and troop with you guys since I am here

Not sure what else I should say so thats it!

Hey Brian, welcome to the MSG! Feel free to come out to an event and troop with us. Looking forward to meeting you.

Welcome trooper from the great white north! As Dune said, come out and troop an event with us. Always enjoy meeting new troopers.

Kickin' boots in tha south eh? :blink: What part of the Great North? I got buds from Alberta to Thunder Bay. Train rescue to Chuckwagon racin'. Big country! Welcome to the MSG hood TK-6780

Welcome! There are some great troops down your way. I'm sure we'll see you at an event real soon.

Thanks for all the welcomes

Im from Ontario myself and I do hope to get out there and troop. Its been awhile and I really want to get out there again

Welcome Aye! There a lot of great members of our garrison near you. Come out and play! We've got a build day planned on 3/17 if you don't mind driving a bit. Check out the prop building thread. Otherwise, hope to troop with you soon!