boom! welcome and that's a great bucket! hopefully we'll see you soon at an event.

Hey good to see you finally made it over man, the people who won the Tie helmet are trying to assemble a costume also.

Your skills will develop and you will pick up the tools you need over time. It doesn't require a lot os specialized stuff, mostly some glue, sand paper and exacto knives. Research will make your life easier.

Later,

Tyler

Welcome aboard. I was the Cobra Commander at that con and I to previously hail from FL and don't really consider my self a Tennessee'n. Once again congratulations on the helmet and good luck on your first build. For the Empire!

Welcome to the boards! Congrats on winning the bucket as well. Glad to hear it is just the first step along the road to you completing your first suit. Check out whitearmor.net for the answer to any TK questions you might have.

Welcome Nathan!

Hey Nathan, we talked for quite some time that day, glad to see you're on the boards. Keep your questions coming and you'll get all the answers you need. I have a build day coming up in two weeks if you are up for a road trip.

Yeah any pics you have would be great, just send em on down to cobrareport@gmail.com and if you can get to a prop party that'd be great. We're both looking at getting started and the prop parties are a great way to see the different armor kits in person and how they might fit you, and of course building help.

Thanks to all of you, it's awesome to see such a great response. :D

It's just a pity so many of you are in Tenn, so far away. But once school is completed (I'm in my final semester as a Radiology Technologist - the guy who takes your x-rays when you're busted) I'll definitely be making some road trips.

Xtra, I have a couple of sweet pictures of you if you'd like them.

Heatray, yeah I remember you, I have a couple of good pictures of you as well if you're interested. You have one of the more recognizable armors. We shall see about that road trip, I am very curious to go to a build day.

I guess my immediate question would be is there anything else I can do aside from research/building my ideas to help you all?

Nathan, I've got two more semesters before I'm a Rad Tech myself!! Really.