My name is Kevin Hollingsworth. I met the Mos Nooga Squad at the Sisken's Children's Intstitute in Chattanooga and got to hang out. I had no idea the 501st was anywhere near my neck of the woods! I am so excited and want to join! Any help on armor and other costumes would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to try to attend the prop build party on May 12. Look forward to meeting everyone and getting ideas.

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you at the prop party :)

Hey Kevin, It was nice to meet you Saturday. (I was in the Snowspeeder costume) Feel free to come on out to any event we have. You'll enjoy the Ft Campbell prop party-it's going to be fun time! :D

Hey Kevin! Welcome to the brood! Thanks for comin' to the boards & bringin' a smile. I lived in tha noog when I was a little tike. both sets of GP's too. Up in Ky now, tho we were just down at Lookout Mnt 2 weeks back. Had to go visit the knomes. :D

The Nooga Crew kicks ass! Glad they found another lonely Imperial at heart, wandering the mountains without a knome.. :D couldn't resist.. ^_^

Look forward to meeting you at the prop shindig on the 12th if you can attend. Best place to getcher motor running on the plastic-arts!

Hey Kevin, good to see you made it here man. I would suggest snow troopers because we are the best dancers LOL.

Hi Kevin! Isn't it great to be home?? Glad you're here and can't wait to see what you decide on.

Hey Kevin glad you made it to the MSG boards. I'm excited to have you in the 501st Legions MidSouth Garrison, I can't wait till your an official member of the squad too. Have fun this weekend at the prop party if I didn't have to work I would have loved to went with you.

Welcome Kevin!

It was great to see you again at the prop party. Thanks so much for pitching in and helping with the all the builds. I know it is much appreciated. Hope to be seeing you again soon at some troops.

I had an awesome time! I got to meet some really cool and talented people and hopefully started some new friendships. You guys are great! I have the Dewback head and will be working on it to try and get it ready for Louisville. Any prop or vacuum forming pulls you want help with,give me a shout. My schedule is very open.Look forward to seeing everyone soon and hopefully start my own build!

Oh, and for those who wanted a nickname or call sign "Squirrel" is what all my other friends call me.

Sounds like a great time was had by all ;) ...as for "Squirrel" we shall have to ask Trent Miller about this, lol.

Hey Kevin!! Really enjoyed meeting you at the Lizard Fest! Those events never seem to last long enough, but it sure was a treat that you drove up to be a part of the festivities! The work you did on the Dewback Mug looked amazing, and I can't wait to see the results of your work now, Kevin! I'm sorry I didn't get to the table with you all at the event. I brought home a stack of matts & have been making lizard scales here too. Great fun ain't it! Really great meeting & talking with you, & grateful to have you join the team! Look forward to sharing more smiles & fun with you sir.

Dark

Hey Kevin, I think I got to meet you briefly at the prop party (I was the idiot who showed up in uniform;) )Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk with you more, but welcome to the MSG. You where doing a heck of a great job on that Dewback head!!!

Look forward to getting to know you :)