Sign in to follow this  
redbeard

new guy from Kentucky

Hello there, my name is David Phillips, aka. Redbeard TK4765. i have only been in for a couple of weeks and i ma looking forward to my first troop. still trying to get my pic to load but until then look me up on facebook at H. David Phillips. i am married with two great, and i use the term loosely , kids !! i currently live in Danville Ky. and i am the owner/artist of Redbeard's Tattoo in the small town of Lebanon, Ky.

just being in the 501st is a big dream come true for me. since 1977 i have been a fan and now i am a real stormtrooper.

Welcome aboard from Louisville! Good to have more troopers in the legion, and especially here in Kentucky. There are some make-a-wish walks coming up on Louisville and Lexington, as well as a library event in La Grange later this month, come on out and troop!

Welcome to the MSG man are you related to any of the Phillips from eastern KY?

Welcome to the MidSouth Garrison David. We always have a lot of stuff going on in the Region so check back often! :blink:

Welcome to the boards David. Seems as though the MSG is getting an influx of new recruits lately. Glad to have you on the boards. Look forward to meeting you at a troop sometime.

Welcome David! Hope to see you soon at a troop! Always something going on. :blink:

REDBEARD!!! Bout time you got yer but in here! :D Cant' tell you how awesome it is to see you in armor! LOOOONNNGGG time comin'! What a fantastic day to see you get your ID!

Ya'll, Redbeard is a real OTG! We slung scenery together back in the time of the great dune-sea storms, working for the hutts as laborers building

vaporators & that giant palacial barge of his (yea, the one that got blowd-up). :) This man can make anything, and make it look good! Great honor to have you join the ranks, brother! I wanna warn you tho, them fancy deathstar stations are not all they're sold as man... you'd do better to rub some dewback scat on that suit of yours, and stay down here on the desert rock with the rest of us. ;)

Now,... TK-4765! Haul that scrap-o-uniform over to the Events threads & find yourself a few missions, trooper!

Welcome David!

welcome, my good sir! always good to have another set of plasteel running around. :) can't wait to meet you at a troop soon!

thanks to all of you !! i look forward to getting out there and supporting the empire. hope to be in on a few troops here soon as i can, gotta know a bit in advance so i can take off for he day, but soon. and yes dark and i did time together a few years ago building away....and he knows just as well as i do ...it's good to be a shiny.

David

Welcome Redbeard. I look forward to trooping with you. Can and have you done any Star Wars Tats?