Sign in to follow this  
nolawill

New guy in Memphis

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. Everyone calls me Will. Just got my first ANH kit from someone over on the white armor forums. Will be building it over the next couple of months I guess. Would definitely welcome any help. I'll be posting some pics as i go along over on white armor. I'll post link here once it's going in case anybody wants to follow along.

Welcome to the forums. I'm currently working on a rt-mod kit. Next weekend on the 23rd Dav'ika and I are going to try to get together to help me with harder parts of my build. If do meet up your welcome to come out.

Welcome Will! Looking forward to you getting your suit together and trooping with you.

Thanks everyone. Nice to feel welcome. Also cool to see some other folks nearby.

@laserbrain thanks for that link. Will definitely be referencing that as I go along.

@nuke thanks for the invite. If I have time, I'll pm you and get the details from you.

Yes! More troopers in Memphis!!!! Welcome to the boards! Yes will.be getting together with Joseph. Welcome to the fray!!