brownbear

A new Medic on his way to his new home :)

Hey everyone!

So I posted a couple months ago when I received my tentative orders to be one of the newest medics for 4th BCT of the 101st. Well today I graduated from AIT and the dept. of Combat Medicine as one of the army's newest medics and my orders are still the same. Im flying home for 2 weeks back to south carolina where I hope to get at least one final troop in with the guys there then my armor and myself will be moving to Ft. Campbell. I should be reporting in there on the 13th of August. I need to figure out what I need to do to officially move my membership from the carolina garrison to the mid south. Looking forward to meeting everyone and trooping with some new friendly faces. See you all soon!

Great news! (for us, hope it is for you too). Lots of friendly faces here, looking forward to meeting you.

Welcome, and thank you for your service! Ask your GML to transfer your membership and that should take care of it.

Brownbear!! Welcome to the funpalace!! ;) and congratulations on your recent accomplishments!! OUTSTANDING!! It is

most certainly our gain to have you join the team here! Smooth moving too you as well!!

Dark

Outstanding. As soon as your boots hit Ft.Campbell let me know. We have so many cool things going on.

Moving to Ft. Campbell this friday, 10 Aug! ^_^ See you all soon!

Oh man!!! I hope CG doesn't think I'm pulling people up here... :lol: Welcome to the Garrison Alex! Can't wait to troop AGAIN with you. And congrats on the accomplishments brother.... :D

So here at the Hilton in Clarksville for the night, going to report in to 20th replacement tomorrow afternoon. Whats fun to get into at night in the area? Any Suggestions? ^_^ Call me if you have an idea or wanna catch up!

864-554-0970

Welcome to tha hood, brownbear! Can't help you with Cville nightlife from up here in Lou., but sure can send

off a holler to celebrate your landing! Next weekend, there's a big dewback party in town. Not a trooping event,

but a prop building gathering to work on the team Lizard for CVI. Be a great time to come out casual and meet

alot of folks & spend the day laughing.

congrats on arrival man. Look up Commander Tambo! He'll point you in the right directions for Cville smiles.

Nice meeting you as well Bear. Dust off that armor and get ready to have some fun.