Drakken

Trouble w/ pics

For some reason I am unable to upload a profile pic. Is it because I am a new member? Could my image be too large? I tried resizing it but it still will not upload.

Also, I chose a pic for my background and did not like the way it looked. I am now unable to change it to a different image.

Could someone walk me throu the correct process of getting the pics I want up?

The size requirements states: "200px or larger".

I was having the same problem on the Sith lord boards right after it moved. No matter what size I tried, it wouldn't load. A few of us posted that we were having trouble and a couple days later it started working. Not sure if the move caused it or what??

Hmm, Well I wonder what size it needs to be? Right now the profile pic I have is 560x480. How much smaller would I have to make it?

And as for the background pick it says the size limit is "unlimited"

Today is a new day. I will give it a new shot.

Thank you for your comments.

Well it seems the background changed overnight, but the profile is still choosing to be difficult.

Hmm, Well I wonder what size it needs to be? Right now the profile pic I have is 560x480. How much smaller would I have to make it?

And as for the background pick it says the size limit is "unlimited"

Today is a new day. I will give it a new shot.

Thank you for your comments.

I've adjusted the settings to allow for a 200KB image up to 300x300px.

what i had to do is put my pics in photo shop and drop the size down a couple of times and save them at that size , then try again until it would fit.

you are doing better than me in the background thing..i have no idea how to do that. good luck and i hope that this helps.

Well the image Im wanting for the profile is 63.0KB. I would think that would be ok.

redbeard - For the background I wen to My Profile > Edit My Profile > Profile Customization > Choose Background > Upload File.

Good Luck

Success!! It was that my photo was to large, dimensionally speaking. Resolution was within limits but not the dimensions.

Thank you Chris Lee