Sith Mistress

GREETINGS FELLOW IMPERIALS!

OH MUH GERDS, OH MUH GOODNESS, OH MY, MY, MY!!! ... I'M IN! I'M AN OFFICIAL IMPERIAL!! :):D :D :D Thank you so very much to all who helped expidite this submission!! Thank you, Thank you!!

501st Legion - Member Details

Costumes SL - Darth Traya Name: Cathy L Richter (Zannah) Member ID: SL 9379 Member Since: August 2012 E-mail: Classified information (private) Address: Classified information (private) City, State Zip

USA Phone: Classified information (private) URL : no personal website listed Garrison (rank): Midsouth Garrison ( ) Profile updated:

I have a question, now that I have an approved Darth Traya with the Legion, may I change my profile name to "Sith Mistress"? Being Lord Zannah isn't coverinig everything. >;~)

Oh I simply can not tell you how thrilling this is!! I hope to see all of you at Celebration! And if not, then I hope to see you very soon! YAY!!!! :D :D :D :D :D:P

welcome to the club. we lied we don't have cookies lol.

Welcome cathy to the 501st Legion and welcome to the Midsouth Garrison and family.

Welcome Sith Mistress,.. The Emperor is very happy to finally have a number for you.. :D :D

Truly, you've got so much energy into this moment, and its been a long road to get here. Congratulations.. Now

get back to training. I hear there are going to be quite a few Rebels at CVI. They like to tease us by walking around

OUT IN THE OPEN - WILLIE-NILLIE? :):P

No really.... love me some rebels.. ya'll are great.. especially with a nice ginger-sauce & pepper-glaze... ... huh?.. oh yea..

er.. I mean, darn shame what happened out at the skywalker farm.. shame.. :D

Yay!! Great to hear!!

If you're wanting to change your user name, I think Chris Lee can help with that. Send him a pm.

Congrats and welcome aboard! Glad we could get the approval through before CVI. I was thinking you had a shot at being the last 4 digit TK # in the legion but guess we missed it by that much.

Thanks one and all! Pat, you completely crack me up! I hope to see you at the Diabetes walk, I'll be sporting my Traya for that one. Wwwwow. Guys, this feels really good. Big sighs...

OH! Would it be permissiable for me to change my profile name to .. "Sith Mistress"? I have two Sith ladies I portray and the continued Lord Zannah title doesn't seem appropriate.

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcomes. And again.... To the Commnad Staff who made this happen... HUGE HUGS and THANK YOU's!! :)

Upgraded you to MSG Member status on the forums.

Name changed to "Sith Mistress". You'll get an email with details.

Welcome.

welcome, welcome, welcome !!!!! i look forward to meeting you next week !

Yayyy your official! Welcome "Sith Mistress" to the 501st Legion and MSG! I like seeing all the different Sith lords, with the recent addition to the garrison of Darth Maul and now Darth Traya to the garrison the Emperor will be most pleased. :)

Giggling... again, "Thank You To Everyone"! ... And "A special thanks to Chris for the name upgrade and all". .. I'll see some of you at C-6, and the rest of you guys I hope, in the not too distant future. :D