Sign in to follow this  
Tinkerbell

Hello from the Death Star

Hello,

My name is LaGina Knight, you can call me Gina. I'm from Chatsworth, Ga. My husband, Michael "Jek Danson", is already in the 501st and I'm hoping to join him within the next few months. I'm working on a Juno Eclispe costume. I look forward to trooping with everyone and joining in all the fun. Thanks for having me and may the Force be with you. :)

Okay there CT 4086 none of this smoothie stuff Lord Vader will not stand for it. LOL kidding bro. Good too see you Gina.

Thank you everyone! David, Michael set up my profile. We just now realized about the locations. LOL :D. That's a funny coincidence.

Thank you everyone! David, Michael set up my profile. We just now realized about the locations. LOL :D. That's a funny coincidence.

Hey no worries were all from the same universe after all :) Glad your here, can't wait to add another member to our garrison and squad.

Hey no worries were all from the same universe after all :) Glad your here, can't wait to add another member to our garrison and squad.

True dat!

Hello! I do believe I've sent money to your PayPal before, haha

I'd be happy to answer any Juno questions you have. It's a fun costume. Think you will enjoy it.