Sign in to follow this  
seugtai

Hello from a Merc

Hello, my name is Sarah. Also known as that girl with the weird forum name on the Mercs, seugtai (ZOOG-tay). I am currently the female voice on the Mercs Approval team and costume with them in my Early Crusader Mandalorian.

EarlyCrusaderRellXiinnAction5a.jpg

I have been lucky to make friends with most of Mos Nooga Squad and as a result have been invited to many events with them over the last year. I look forward to meeting many other members of the MidSouth Garrison and trooping with everyone when invitations are extended.

Seen you in a lot of the event pics, thanks for coming out and trooping with us and welcome to the boards.

Welcome to the MSG plastic-party-pool Seugtai! Kandosiil Beskar'gam! That AXE is MAD-wicked too!! :) They call me Dark here, but my brothers in the BMC call me Kais'Alfa! Welcome indeed!

Hey Sarah welcome to the MSG! I remember the first time I ever saw your costume I was like WOW! Thought of you watching this weeks clone wars episode. The Death Watch are teaming up with Maul and Savage to take back Mandolore. It probably was one of the best episodes this season so far.

Thank you for all the welcomes! This group has always made me feel like part of the family, I just love it! Hopefully some time soon I can get started on a Rum Sleg and join your ranks officially! Can you tell I like the obsure characters. LOL