Sign in to follow this  
Femtrooper Julie

Hello MSG!

Hello to all! I think most have heard I transferred into MSG! I am very excited about being here in Tennessee and looking forward to all the fun troops and events you all do!

I have been in the Legion since Dec 2010. My 501st costume is Juno Eclipse, I am also a formal Rebel Legion approved Slave Leia and Rebel Juno :) I love all sorts of costuming, I also have femtrooper armor, American Dream, Ms Marvel, Juliet Starling from Lollipop Chainsaw, Shaundi from Saints Row 3, Ironette dancer, Sue Storm, and a few other looks I am working on!

I am very excited about all the charity work MSG does, that is my favorite thing! Of course there are a lot of great conventions in the area, and I really plan on making it to Dragon*Con and maybe a Star Wars weekend at Disney too!

Look forward to meeting all of you!

Julie

Welcome! We have an awesome group here, glad to add to it!

Julie,

Welcome!!! So glad to have you and Ed in the MSG! It was good seeing you at Celebration and I never expected to run into at the MAC store. LOL!

Your costumes look great :) and I can't wait to troop with you at the Lipscomb event Saturday.

Yes Welcome. Glad I talked to you both at Celebration..who knew at that time you would be joining us.

Welcome Julie! Ivan said you and Ed were good people! I bet coming from Hawaii to Middle TN has been some culture shock, but welcome none the less.

I spent time in NC and VA before going to Hawaii, so not too bad! Mainly a weather shock, I was on the beach one day, and in snow the next! Crazy! :) Ivan is a great guy, hope to bump into him again!

Howdy Julie! Reckon you’uns need to be welcomed southern style to the great State of TN and the MSG! I know we are happier than high cotton to have you'uns both in our garrison and we look forward to trooping with y'all. Hold on to your britches though cause y'all gonna have a granny-slappin’ good time trooping here. Although the summers can get hotter than a goat’s butt in a pepper patch and sometimes its like herding cats there's so many of us. I better skedaddle fer now I've got sum varmints and taters to eat. :D

Howdy Julie! Reckon you’uns need to be welcomed southern style to the great State of TN and the MSG! I know we are happier than high cotton to have you'uns both in our garrison and we look forward to trooping with y'all. Hold on to your britches though cause y'all gonna have a granny-slappin’ good time trooping here. Although the summers can get hotter than a goat’s butt in a pepper patch and sometimes its like herding cats there's so many of us. I better skedaddle fer now I've got sum varmints and taters to eat. :D

Wow, that is a welcoming post if I've ever seen one!