Rigel

Back after a long hiatus from the forums

Hi! I am Lorri King and have actually been on this forum for quite a while but it has been an age since I last posted.

Tonight, February 16th, I attended my first troop ever over at Lipscomb, helping out where I could as a handler. I have to admit I had a blast. Everyone was so welcoming and made me feel right where I belonged.

At some point I would LOVE to put together TK armor. In the meantime I am going to be working on my Imperial Officer (ordered the fabric tonight in fact). I am really looking forward to going to a lot more events.

Was nice meeting you, thanks for taking pics last night! Let's get you on the other side of that camera soon, though, OK?! Don's will get you on the right path :)

Sorry we did not talk more! As you saw last night, it's really amazing the joy a bunch of troopers can bring to kids of all ages. It really makes it worth what we do. I know the college said the Star Wars night is their biggest attendance of the year!

I know you ordered you material, but have you looked at the cosplaysky set? Hard to beat it for the price! We also often times recommend imperial crewman if you just want to get you foot in the door, it is just a jump suit, boots, belt, and hat.

http://cosplaysky.com/star-wars-imperial-tie-fighter-pilot-black-flightsuit-uniform-jumpsuit-b.html

the uniform is here:

http://cosplaysky.com/star-wars-imperial-officer-uniform-costume-new-updated-version.html

Way back in the day I did promos with friends at the theaters for ANH, ESB & RotJ. We would have the best time interacting with kids so last night was nothing new for me. Love getting back into the swing of things

It was nice to meet you Lorri. Get that costume done and enlist! The fun awaits.

Wish I could have made it, sounds like fun was to be had. Unfortunately I had to work. I need a job that pays over 100k for playing video games, costuming, traveling, sleeping and eating

Welcome back Lorri! Once you've been bitten by the costuming bug you can never stay away for very long :D

Well, I am almost fully official. Armor is approved, just pending my TK # from HQ.

Lorri that is good news. You have come a long way and I know how much this means to you. I'm so proud to put on my armor with troopers like you. See you at the next event.

There she is! Great meeting you this weekend and I'm sure glad to see your rig complete. Now you are ready to troop. I can't wait for the next one with you.

As of 6:53 this morning I am now truly official. I am now TK-62762! WOOHOO!!!

Congrats on your approval! Nice looking buildm but I am biased!