Sign in to follow this  
jfries

???????Hi from Louisville.

Hello ladies and gents. I'm Josh Fries, a recent 501st transferee from the Japanese Garrison. I'm from Louisville, KY originally, but have lived in Bowling Green and Breckinridge County as well. For the past few years I lived in Japan working as a teacher, but about 6 months ago I found my way back here.

I'm really looking forward to trooping with everyone. Some of you I've already met, notably David Hodge. I said hi at the last Weird Al show in Louisville and I was also at the 501st room party at GMX in 2012 in my TK. What a blast that was. I'm kinda bad with names, but give me some time and I should be able remember everyone.

Anywho, it's a pleasure to be a part of the MidSouth Garrison.

299200_10100113588260422_388946237_n.jpg

Greetings! Pretty new here myself. Been on the forum for about a year, but finally got the TK finished and did my first troop last weekend. Great bunch of folks here! Look forward to trooping with you!

Welcome back man. I wish I knew about you a few weeks go, we just had one of our garrisons biggest troops last weekend in Lexington.

We have Wonderfest coming up, that should give you a chance to meet a lot of people from around the garrison.

Welcome back to the states Josh. Glad to have you aboard! As Tyler stated, it's too bad you didn't find the boards before the big Lexington event. If you haven't heard of Wonderfest, then look that up and plan on attending. It's right in your backyard and is the next large garrison troop in Kentucky. Hope to see you there.

Welcome back Josh. Sounds like you're right up the road from me here at Ft Knox. Good deal!

Yay! Another trooper in Louisville. I bet you've got some interesting stories to tell. Welcome back and hope to meet you real soon.

You should also check out the thread for the Indy 500 Festival Parade. It's pretty close and the deadline for picture/costume submissions has been extended to April 15.