Rel Kord

Hello from Louisville Ky!

Greetings. I am Bryan, Ive met a few people who are members of the MSG, and i have personally witnessed some of the deeds performed by this Awesome group. The same things i have been trying to do as a Louisville Ghostbuster. Sadly, some of the members of my group dont have the same ideas, to Positivly Impact the lives of our future, The Children! I was at Lexington ComiCon, and witnessed the True power of the force that is held in the hands of the 501st, and i want to harness the same. Seeing the smiles on the faces of the children, and the parents is a feeling one can never forget..nor would i want to. I will start as an Imperial Officer, and work my way up. But i am proud to be part of an orginization such as this.

Welcome Bryan! One suggestion for your build would go flight reservist. That build is versatile were you could use most of the components for a tie pilot or gunner. But if an officer is what you want to do then by all means.

Welcome to the MSG. We do some great things and would love to have you join us.

Welcome Bryan! One suggestion for your build would go flight reservist. That build is versatile were you could use most of the components for a tie pilot or gunner. But if an officer is what you want to do then by all means.

Not certain i know what that is...I am open for suggestions tho...Thank you

It is the Black Imperial flightsuit. You can make a Tech, then if you wanted a Death Star trooper like on Endor, a Gunner or even a TIE pilot. It is the same basic flightsuit, belt. boots and gloves.

I can help you with the Helmets/Armor if you want when you get to that point.

Hey man, this is Tyler. Glad you got everything sorted out. Hope to see you troopin soon.

These are the boots I have: http://www.ebay.com/...=item53f0b4bccc They are decent and fit good to size.

For the jump suit, unless someone else chimes in and says different I would stay away from cosplaysky. I've heard their patches aren't worth a damn. I have MonCal and like it alot. MonCal is on the very slow side but they may expedite jumpsuits but there's no telling. Other alternative would be wampa wear.

Here's the CRL for the Reserve Pilot: http://www.501st.com...I_reserve_pilot pretty easy to put together and very versitile

Link to my IG build for some resources:

Welcome Bryan. I'm here in Louisville too Sounds like you're on the right track. Let me know if you want to get together to talk costumes.

I found themn Earlier, I hear can take 4 - 6 months, Id rather start Trooping sooner=) so going with your 2nd suggestion, WampaWear =)

Welcome! I saw your response on Amy Foster's Facebook page. Glad we were able to convert you to the darkside! There are some great people here. Very welcoming and helpful! Look forward to trooping with you in the future!

Welcome Bryan! We are glad to have you. Feel free to come to our events. You don't need a costume. You can come as a handler or photographer. :)

I would love to attend any events. Anything i can do to help...Need only ask, if i am able, Im there

I am happy to say, that Today, i have ordered Everything from Boots to Neck for my Gunner! I have made sure to Follow the guidelines set forth by the 501st, And look forward to sending in my App to Officially become a Member. Tambo is doing my Helmet!

I am happy to say, that Today, i have ordered Everything from Boots to Neck for my Gunner! I have made sure to Follow the guidelines set forth by the 501st, And look forward to sending in my App to Officially become a Member. Tambo is doing my Helmet!

Awesomeness for another gunner in the garrison.