Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

Hello from Lexington Kentucky!

Hey guys it's great to finally get access to the forum! My name is John, I'm just a regular college student who has been transplanted in VA for school but I come back to Kentucky often.

At the moment I have no other costuming group affiliations but I have just ordered a kit to begin a TK. It should be a fun but challenging process as I am 6'5 which is tall for a trooper. Hopefully aside from all the help I have found over at FISD I will find answers here as well.

After attending the Lexington Comic Con and seeing all the wonderful things MidSouth Garrison does a friend and I have decided to begin our first costumes. We want to put our love for Star Wars to good use by having a ton of fun with other fans and helping those in need.

I have requested access to interact with possible future friends, make connections with people I may troop with in the future, and gain more information and help with any problems that may cross my path.

Glad to be a part of this great community! Thanks guys!

Welcome John! Looks like you are on the right track. What tk armor did you get?

TM, after asking around on the FISD boards they assured me it would be the best for my height.

Welcome to the boards John. It's great to see this influx of Kentucky based troopers recently! Seems to be a growing area since Lexington comic con.

Can you blame people for wanting to get involved after seeing us at LexCon?

Glad to have you onboard John. Our next big event in Lexington right now is Free Comic Book day on May 4th.

If my TM kit gets in quickly and I get to work I may be able to take part in Free Comic Book Day. Thanks guys!

Can you blame people for wanting to get involved after seeing us at LexCon?

Glad to have you onboard John. Our next big event in Lexington right now is Free Comic Book day on May 4th.

Actually Tyler we have one in two weeks:

I totally forgot about tht Larry. I may have to skip the KSWCC thing and come out or this one.

Welcome! I am a newbie myself. I just participated in my first troop last weekend. Everyone here is wonderful and between here and FISD, you'll get lots of good info and advice. Can't wait to troop with you!

Welcome John! We would love for you to join us at any troop. We have several things coming up in your area.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys! Can't wait to get my armor built and get out there with you guys!