rotsanakin

Old Friends, New Friends

Hey, for those that don't know me my name is Joseph Powell. I joined the 501st and RL back about the release of Episode III. I was the third "pre-armor" Vader allowed into the Legion after Danakin and Justin. Back when this was all the Southern Outpost and into the infancy of the MidSouth Garrison. Some of you I may have met at events (I wear Spider-Man a lot) since then since I helped form a superhero group modeled after the 501st in nature.

Anyway I've been inactive for quite some time, but after a lot of time, and missing the costume, and the death of Ryan, I decided I really wanted to repair and fit into my Anakin again, troop and activate the old SL-4358 numbers again. I'm not quite there yet but beyond that I've started building an armored ROTS Vader as well. I just wanted to get back no here and say hi and that I hope to be able to have at least one of these project back up to par in a few months.

So hi and cheers.

I've heard of you. Trust me, it's all been good stuff from Skip and Loki.

I think we may have met a few years ago at an orchestra event at University of Kentucky.

Either way, welcome back man. Hopefully you can make some events soon.

Hey Joe! Long time, eh? Good luck with bringing back the pre-armor Vader (and the armored one as well!).

Joe,

Thanks for stopping in and yeah, you know we'd love to see you back trooping again and Danielle too :) .

Howdy Joe,

Good to hear you're coming back around. I've been scarce myself over the last few years. God bless and hope to troop with you again sometime.

Welcome back, Joe. Lookin' forward to seeing your Anakin back in action.

It was "Super" to run into you this weekend Joe, sorry I couldn't spend more time with you. Welcome back aboard!

Yeah so someone with electronic knowhow will have to help me with this Vortex II set up eventually. It intimidates me.

Joe my brother it is good too see you post again. I am glad too see you the honest truth my brother.