Hello all, My name James and I'm new to this forum. I met a couple of guys form the Garrison who had a booth set up at the Fanboy Expo in Knoxville TN. I talked with 1 guy for awhile and he told me about the group. I wish I could remember his name. Sry. I have always wanted to put together a Storm Troopers outfit and do appearances( esp. with children). I never really knew how or where to go about this. I always thought is way out of my price range. I am a Public servant here in Knoxville TN, so I already work with the public but sometimes they don't want me around when Im working.(( Wink, Wink, Nudge Nudge!!)) I still remember the day I saw Star Wars come out, I was totally convinced I wanted to be a Trooper!! LOL.... Any and all help I can give to or receive from the Garrison would be awesome!! Thanks for letting me talk for a bit..

Welcome to the MSG James. Knoxville has a good group of troopers, come out to an event sometime and hang out with us.

Welcome James! Please come out to some events.

Welcome to the Knoxville boards!! There will be several of us at the zoo this Saturday, June 15. We should be milling around from about 10 am till 2 pm. You would be more than welcome to check us out there. Obviously, you would have to pay to get in the zoo, but keep checking the boards. We do a lot of "free" events as well!!