Sign in to follow this  
vwstuart

Greetings

I would like to introduce myself. I am Stuart Neil. I have known about the 501'st for a good while, but recently met one of your own, Steve Dockery. After talking with Steve, and taking a day trip to Dragon*Con with him, I have decided to join up. I want to dress as a kilt wearing Imperial officer. I already have the kilt, I just need to get the rest of the uniform. Ideas and suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Stuart Neil

I have looked there, but since 501'st membership is required to join the forms, I am unable to do much there.

welcome to the MSG i wish you luck on your search. i don't know much about that branch, but i want to get info on them as well.

Welcome! Glad you got to make it to Dragon*Con and I hope you can come to Nashville comic con in Oct. Feel free to join us at any events.

Welcome to the MSG we have a troop coming up on September 21, 2013 at the Chattanooga Zoo for Go Fest come out and handle it is the best way to get to know everyone. We have an awesome group here in Chattanooga and we are a family.

Welcome to the MSG Stuart glad you made it here. I enjoyed driving you down to DC although you did snore a bit on the way back ^_^:lol: