Well hey there MSG!! My name is Andrea and I'm from Monticello, KY. I'm new here (obviously) and am super pumped to be a part of this group. I first heard about the 501st and MSG through a co-worker, Brian Bentley (dragonhammer). He and his wife dragged me to Scarefest in Lexington, KY and from then on I knew that I had to be a part of this tribe of people. I told Brian and his wife (Carol Jean) later that I felt like it was a group that I finally fully belonged in. You people rock! I'm currently a handler and will soon be building a Visas Marr costume so I can participate at troops. Any opinions, thoughts, suggestions, and general statements will be happily accepted. I feel blessed to have met some of you already and can't wait to meet more awesome people!!

Hey! I'm new too! Just thought I would say hey! Hope to meet you through all this cool stuff!

-Caroline

Hey! I'm new too! Just thought I would say hey! Hope to meet you through all this cool stuff!

-Caroline

Hi Caroline! I'm glad we can be new together. I hope we get to meet at a troop soon! Good luck on building a Mara Jade.

Glad to see you made it to the boards.

I am sure someone has already mentioned it, but a great resource for Visas Marr is going to be the Flagship Eclipse detachment. http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forum/index.php and you can find some good tutorials there as well.

Just let me know if you need any help and I will do everything I can to help out.

Glad you made it over here. If you need anything just hollar.

Welcome to the MSG! Come out to events and be a handler when you can, looking forward to having Visas Marr joining our ranks. :)