kaitybclem

Introducing: Kaity Clements!

Hullo! My full name is Kaity Clements, but I usually go by Kit. I live in Nashville, TN, though right now I'm attending school in Chattanooga. I'm not affiliated with any costuming group as of yet, but I do love making costumes.

I'd heard about the 501st a while ago when I got the hankering to see what would be involved in making a Stormtrooper or Mandalorian outfit, and then I officially ran into you guys at the Nashville Comic Con. You might recognize me.

1382406730_image.jpg

I would love to learn more from you guys, and hopefully make my own costume up to par. Star Wars has been my favorite thing since I was three. Also I'm pretty good at sewing and I'm exploring the makeup effects department, so anything you need I'll do my best to provide assistance!

Wonderful to meet all of you!

Welcome Kaity. It was nice to meet and chat with you at Wizard World. Feel free to come out to an event and join us sometime. You can see a lot of costumes up close-part/pieces, how they are made, talk construction, etc.

Hi Kaity!

It was great to meet you at Wizard World. We have a squad in Chattanooga with several events coming up that you may want to join in on.

Welcome aboard. If you're free next saturday there is a prop party planned in KY.

Thank you for all of your Welcomes!

Welcome aboard. If you're free next saturday there is a prop party planned in KY.

I did see that! Unfortunately I have to work this weekend, so driving from Chatt to Kentucky and back would be quite a feat. Unless you'd like to lend me a TIE fighter?

Sorry Kit, no ties to loan out. Yet.

Hopefully we can have another one of these soon, maybe you can come to that one.

Welcome and We will see ya soon, I am sure. Start easy, then blow one up. can't wait to hear some new ideas.

Sorry Kit, no ties to loan out. Yet.

Hopefully we can have another one of these soon, maybe you can come to that one.

For sure; I'll be going to whatever I can.

Welcome and We will see ya soon, I am sure. Start easy, then blow one up. can't wait to hear some new ideas.

Ideas are my specialty! Thank you!