Sign in to follow this  
Kix

Yearly Visitor From Twin Cities, Mn!

Hey, I'm Bowie, DZ-90484 (Tusken AOTC), and soon-to-be CT-90484 (501st Kix Phase II). My girlfriend Lynn (DZ-11282 Jawa, soon to be ANH Senatorial Princess Leia as well) and I visit at least yearly, because my family lives out in Webster, KY.

So, we'll glance on when we're in town (we are in town now until Friday) for events and maybe to see if people want to get together.

If desired, we'd not be horribly against meeting up with some folks Friday. Short notice, but hey. We love any excuse to meet up with our brothers in arms throughout the Legion.

Welcome back to Ky. I'm working Friday plus Webster is a bit out of my way but I hope you have a great time with your family. Thanks for checking in!

Welcome home! Looking forward to trooping with you sometime in the near future! :)

When I'm out, trust me, I'm OVERJOYED to drive away from Webster to hang in Louisville. :D

That said, we are back home in Minneapolis. But we'll be back.

p.s. Brownbear, I'm working on Kix because I am a former 68W (and before that, 98W, before that, 91B...) myself. He's the only combat medic in basically all of ever.