Troubadour

Hello Forum Friends

My name is Cameron Keaggy and I am working towards becoming a member of the 501st. I just moved to Nashville TN recently after having worked with the Neon City Garrison out in Las Vegas NV for the last year. I learned about the Midsouth Garrison when researching the 501st website to find out what groups were out here when moving out here to TN. I'm currently working on my very first TK armor and have no special skills or tools and have been relying on team members for putting the suit together. Looking forward to completing the kit at some armor parties and getting to know this team at events and troops. Thanks so much guys.

Cameron

Welcome!

What part of Nashville are you in? There's a lot of awesome people around here, and we can help you get that TK sorted out in no time! Which kit is it?

Robbie

Welcome! Let us know if you need any help. I am moving places, but can open the shop up again in March.

Welcome!

What part of Nashville are you in? There's a lot of awesome people around here, and we can help you get that TK sorted out in no time! Which kit is it?

Robbie

Hey Robbie, Just south of Nashville. North of Old Hickory. The kit is the new mold from tkarmor.com. very new and very different then what I have trooped in before. But it looks amazing. Seems to have a lot more cutting involved though. Like there is an extra lip on everything. But amazing stuff. I also work with a guy out here who is working on prototype boba.

I think that's the same kit that's sold as NE armor, if so that's what I have. I'm really close to you too.

theres an event Saturday night close to you

its at lipscomb.

I think that's the same kit that's sold as NE armor, if so that's what I have. I'm really close to you too.

Hey Robbie, awesome. Ya pictures of the new kit are on the website tkarmor.com as his personal set. The problem we have been running into the most is just how thin I am. I don't want to warp the armor if I can, but I've had to do a lot of trimming. And obviously the sooner I get this put together the better. Thighs and Legs just have to be sealed. not much has been done upper body or arms or bucket. I already have all the extra pieces like undersuit and boots and a couple hasbro converted blasters. And an Aker. Let me know what works for you as far as availability.s

theres an event Saturday night close to you

its at lipscomb.

I saw that on the forum. I wish I could go. I saw pictures from last years event and I have a lot of friends there. My wife is also attending classes there but I work all day that day. thanks for the headsup

Looked at those pics, and yes that's the same kit I have. It's a great kit. Probably a little too big out of the box for you, based on your avatar, but it can definitely work. I didn't get the NE bucket, as I preferred the two-piece construction of the ATA one. Take some pics of what you've got done so far, and we can go from there. Also, if you haven't checked yet, hit up whitearmor.net for other build threads.

Welcome to the MSG Cameron. These guys have you on the right track. You should try to make it up to Lexington in March for the comic con. There will be lots of us there and would be a good chance to get to know everyone.

Welcome to the MSG Cameron. These guys have you on the right track. You should try to make it up to Lexington in March for the comic con. There will be lots of us there and would be a good chance to get to know everyone.

Hey Luke, I'm not seeing the dates for the con in march on the calendar. is that because I haven't been granted access to calendar yet? I would love to go if I can. even if its just as a wrangler or if I can borrow a suit.