RowdyGowdy

This Just In: Rowdygowdy Joins Midsouthgarrison

Hey! See your profile says you're in north MS - which part and how close is that to Memphis?

Thanks y'all, I appreciate all the warm welcomes! B)

@mxpxrobbie- an hour give or take (the zip is 38633)

Cool man! Have you checked out the Mississippi Rancor Raiders Garrison?

http://www.rancorraiders.com/

Welcome to MSG. Yes check out Rancors boards to. Our next local troop will be in rancor territory for author John Jackson Millers library visit. Then that same weekend is midsouth con and a few of us are planning on suiting up Friday and Saturday sometime.

Yep, joined the Rancors... will post there as well. :) I'm working on putting together several costumes at the moment for the 501st Membership, and am curious... what certification level do screen used items give? I have a screen used Anakin Skywalker (Pre-Vader Mustafar) outfit - would it be acceptable to use this in the application process?

Yep, joined the Rancors... will post there as well. :) I'm working on putting together several costumes at the moment for the 501st Membership, and am curious... what certification level do screen used items give? I have a screen used Anakin Skywalker (Pre-Vader Mustafar) outfit - would it be acceptable to use this in the application process?

Depends really on how it fits on you. But as far as details, should be perfect.

I wouldn't troop in it necessarily, we do bump into destructive kids from time to time.

Welcome to MSG Joey! For official events you'll definitely be wanting to get your costume approved. Submit your costume photos (front, back, both sides, an action pose and a helmet off photo if your wearing a helmet) to our GML Ed Gay (forum name "CC5707"), email: edg1957@aol.com