Scout

Saying Hey From Murray

Hello everyone! My name is Tyler Burress and I am from Murray, KY. I am graduating with a BS in Computer Information Systems in December and now have some time and money to get into trooping (something I have wanted to do for years). I am most often found on the Mandalorian Mercs site and am working on my mandalorian suits for there as well. My first suit will hopefully be a passable Kal Skirata and I am extremely excited, hoping to have it done by September for the Nashville WW con. I have always been a big fan of writing, currently working on a few books; I also GM my own RP campaigns (including a Star Wars one) and hope that trooping and kit building will soon become another hobby. I am planning on starting with a Shadow/black-hole stormtrooper and a similar scout kit and also plan to do a Carnor Jax build after my Kal Skirata suit. Other than that I am a long time Star Wars fan and have been a collector since I first saw the movies at age four. I am excited about trooping because I enjoy Star Wars & cosplaying in general, I look forward to raising money for charities and lastly I enjoy bringing joy to younger fans much like I used to feel as a child. I've been wanting to join the mercs and 501st since I was young and must say I am very excited! Look forward to meeting everyone here!

Welcome aboard man, Murry is a haul from most of the action in KY but it seems like its starting to pick up out west slowly. Keep an eye on the ecnts sections and look for prop parties that are going on.

I know that Ed Gay has been hosting armor parties almost weekly, that would be a good place to get your hands on some different armor types and see what wiould work best for you and a talk to alot of the local people outside of an event.

Welcome Tyler to the MSG.

It's always fun to have new members joining the boards, I've got a trooper I'll hopefully have done this year myself..

welcome! If we can be any help, don't hesitiate!

Welcome Tyler! Your costume ideas sound great! Of course, I'm partial to the black armor... B)