mdawson1234

Hello From Louisville Ky.

Hello my name is Michael Dawson and I am looking forward to working on my Garb and joining the 501st. My first memory of Star Wars was setting in the movie theater at the age of 10 with my mother and loving every minute of the movie. The only issue I am having is that I have never made any type of Garb. I am looking to do a bounty hunter or an Imperial Guard. So any help would be a great. The helmet of the Guard looks very difficult. I was going to get some wonder flex or Worbla and start on the Guards helmet.

Hey man! I'm going for the Imperial Guard as well. The helmet will be the most difficult part of the costume, while the robes and such will be easier. Are you planning on making the robes yourself?

Hello and greetings to you Michael. I and my husband live outside of Brooks Ky, between Brooks and Westpoint. We are neighbors.

My husband is putting together an Ep.III Clone Costume. I have an approved Darth Traya and your in the right place to join a costume club. The Legion is the cream of the crop and I can say that because I also belong to a couple other groups. :D I love those groups too but the Legion... well, the Legion is the Legion. :dance:

I have quite a couple of Star Wars tales myself on how I too became addicted but there isn't enough space here. B)

Maybe we can meet for lunch sometime? Do you have a significant other?

If your interested, just send me a pm and we'll come up with something.

Cathy aka Sith Mistress

Welcome aboard Michael. I am right down the road from you at Knox. I've never worked on a guard before but want to build one someday with my wife. Same thing with bounty hunters. The only ones I've ever done any work with are the female characters. I'm always happy to help though.