Cibernite

Hello From Northern Kentucky

Hello. I'm Andrew Guenther, I'm interested in becoming a handler for the MSG. I also like to draw comics and Vader. I'm a member of the Corn Island Steampunk Society and have done other cosplay as well. I work for The Home Depot as a Contractor Sales Loader. After helping a friend out at a recent local event, I thought I would like to help the ones here in the Garrison at a couple of cons and events. I'm also seeking permission from the Vaders here in the garrison in using their pics as references in my drawings.

Attached are a couple pieces of my work.post-1596-0-22913300-1406985342_thumb.jppost-1596-0-69063700-1406985382_thumb.jp

I want to Thank all who have welcomed me so far. I hope that I'll be able to do some troops with the Garrison.

Here's an update so you will know more about me. I'm sorry I didn't put his in the initial post. I have Volunteered at the Louisville Zoo's World's Largest Halloween Party for over 10 years. I also have worked at Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom First as a Rider Operator, Then transferred into Entertainment. i was an Usher for the Batman Thrill Spectacular the last year at ran in 2001. the next year, i was cast briefly as The Joker for the Batman Meet and Greets. Then after that, I started working the Park's Halloween Event Known as Fright Fest. There , I was able to dress mostly in my own outfits such as a Pirate, Star Fleet Marine, Joker with no make up ( Couldn't wear make up during the day. Didn't want to scare the little kids while they trick or treated. After the park Closed, I played a Monk and then a Scribe at the Kentucky Highland Renaissance Festival. In 2013, I was hired to play The Joker once again at the Carl Casper's Custom and Louisville New Car Show which was celebrating it's 50th Anniversary with the largest collection of Casper's own Custom cars including three Batmobiles. I have always loved Star Wars even in high school, my art teacher would get a little mad at me because i was trying to draw Vader.

I even did my own home made version of a ROTJ Vader and wore it to Conventions and the Louisville Zoo. I then started to draw Vader and then my own characters with him. I think he's a cool character to draw because of the outfit is so detailed. and cool looking. What makes me want to join the Legion and Mid South Garrison is i saw the fun you were having by making kids and adults smile and giving back to the community. " One of the Core Values we hold dear at The Home Depot. " I'm hoping that I'll be able to troop with you . But I need help in finding a Star Wars outfit or a way to convert one of my outfits to a Star Wars one. i also would like to put my artistic abilities to use not only for my purpose , Which is to some day Publish my own Comic book , But for the Garrison as well.

Thank you for taking time to read this.

Until I can get a uniform together, Which most likely won't be til next Tax season, It seems like my options are limited. Can anyone give me any suggestions on how I can contribute to the Garrison until I'm able to become a full fledged member? I love to draw comics and such. i was wondering if that could be a way that I could contribute my time and talent.

Come out to events, help folks get ready, take photos, work tables or booths at cons.. Lots of ways to contribute!