Darth Xarl

Leaving For Alaska

Hey guys,

James and I are leaving for Alaska tomorrow. We had a terrific time trooping with you guys. Hopefully some day we can do it again. I hope it is not inappropriate to ask that if someone has a 12 inch Midsouth Garrison patch that you are willing to sell me please let me know, I really want to sew it onto my coat. Good luck in all your troops and "May the Dark Side be with you all"

We will miss you. Good luck in Alaska. Keep in touch.

Wow!

Best of luck Joshua. You've done a lot for us and Dreams & Wishes, you will be missed. Take care and stay in touch.

Safe travels! I've always wanted to go to Alaska myself, be sure to stay in touch and post lots of photos.

Good luck up there. Where are you going to be up there? Most of their troopers are in Fbks but there are a couple in Anchorage and Juneau also. Should I let them know you're coming?

JonWayne yes please. I will definitely try to keep in touch you guys. I had lots of fun helping with the troops there and I will miss them as well as all of you guys.

Good deal, will do. They are pretty low key and great folks. I grew up with half of them since elementary school. I will let them know you're coming.