Sign in to follow this  
Mikefite

From The Dune Sea To Nashville

I've been trooping for the last 4 years in phoenix arizona In the dune sea garrison and have recently moved to nashville this last year. i will have my sand trooper armor here in the next week or so and I'm excited to participate with the mid south garrison, need some help with switching garrisons. i currently live in antioch but work in nashville, i was our event coordinator for our garrison out in phoenix as well with helping with the phoenix comic con, and participating in many parades and make a wish foundation troops and phoenix children's hospitals visits! hope i can do my part for the mid south garrison. I've had several costumes such as Vader, TK, Tie pilot, Snow Trooper, Royal Guard, and now for SandTrooper. can't wait to start trooping again, can't wait to meet new troopers out here

TI3918

mike fite

Where downtown do you work? I'm on west end.. maybe get together for lunch sometime

im a tattooer of 17 years, i work at pride and glory tattoo studio, 172 2nd ave n.

anytime robbie, come by anytime and say hi

Welcome Mike. I live in Antioch as well. You are a tattoo artist and a geek. Great and dangerous combo with this group! LOL

Welcome Mike, I have not looked, did you ask the old GML to transfer you out to us?

thanks for being very welcoming. i will have my TD photos by tuesday night! should be easy peasy! can't wait to troop!

I sent a message to the CO and GML, have not heard. We are doing a little armor build get together in Cool Springs Sunday if you want to come out for a bit.

Still need to do some adjustments. Might need some help!!! Backpack needs adjusted as well. But here's a quick preview.

post-1490-0-14622700-1408488639_thumb.jp

Mike great to meet you man. did you work with Fender Billy? or Big Gulp? I've been following them on instagram. You guys have such a cool group out in AZ

The dune sea has gotten a lot bigger since I've left. In 1 year they gained 15 TK's. They now have a staggering 21 TK's

The dune sea has gotten a lot bigger since I've left. In 1 year they gained 15 TK's. They now have a staggering 21 TK's

That is what is happening here. In the last 6 months we had 4 TK's all working together on the same kits. We have a lot of new recruits.