Sign in to follow this  
HanShotFirst

Transferred Tk

Hello there! I'm Craig Batts, TK-3630. I transferred to the MidSouth Garrison from Star Garrison when I moved back to Nashville in February. I joined the legion back in July of 2010 and was an active member of the Arkansas Crimson Nova Squad until my recent move. Unfortunately, I have been unable to troop since then due to the hectic schedule associate with adjusting to our new circumstances. However, I'm finally at a place where I can dive back in!

I am currently the pastor of Cross Timbers Free Will Baptist Church in Nashville (located in the Bellevue area). Originally from Elm City, NC, I moved to Nashville back in 2002 to attend Welch College, then stayed to serve as the Associate and Youth Pastor of a church here in town. I moved to Rose Bud, AR to serve as the pastor of a church there in February of 2010 until the aforementioned return to Tennessee earlier this year.

I look forward to meeting you all and faithfully serving the legion along side you. If I can ever be of service to you, please let me know.

Welcome to the MSG Craig, glad to have you be apart of our garrison. We have several members in the Nashville area too.

Looks like you need full forum access, I'll message our admin to fix that for you.

Welcome to Nashville Craig. We have a large group of TK's here and always need more. See you at an event soon.

Welcome to Midsouth. Nashville is big into TKs. Yay for more shiny white armor!

Welcome Craig!

I starting preaching in a fill-in-roll earlier this year, so glad to have a fellow minister among us.

Welcome Craig! Make sure to fill out your 2014 Census when you have a chance! PM me if you need instructions.