mclively

Hello From Murfreesboro

My name is Matt Lively. I live in the Murfreesboro area. I have been following you guys for a few years and I look forward to joining the legion and garrison soon. I was just at GMX and met a few of you and look forward to meeting more soon.

My biggest thing right now is where and how to start. I could use what ever advice and information you all could share.

I don't know if I should start with the armor or the officers uniform so feedback is welcome.

Let me know if you any other question or want to get to know me.

So excited to get started

Matt Lively

Welcome, Matt! If being awesome in armor is your goal, then by all means do that first. Better to save a little and get something you really want on the front end. But it's all up to you. The important thing is that there are plenty of people around to help and ask questions! Check out the detachments and sign up on those forums to start reading lots of build threads, probably the best piece of advice I can give. Do lots of reading and research, and ask questions. There is always someone who's encountered just about every situation.

Come out to other events and get to know other folks. I'm sure Ed or one of the other troopers at our GMX booth gave you lots of good information. Look forward to seeing you!

Welcome to the MSG Matt! Great advice Doug, I look forward to seeing you at an event sometime soon.

We have several members in the Murfreesboro area if I recall correctly. Welcome.