EnigmaEngine

Pathfinder Scouting Past Established Boundaries.

Hey there. TB 10946 of the 501st Legion, reporting in. Known as Dylan Hollander when not in the armor. I'm a trooper in the Alabama Garrison, approved in February of 2014 and living in Huntsville. Being in the north end of the state, the southern bits of Tennessee aren't terribly far away, and lately me and a couple buddies in this or similar outfits (mandos, rebels) have been talking about making more connections in that neck of the woods.

As far as I'm concerned, the more trooping the better. I honestly do local community events in costume all the time just for fun, even when it isn't an official troop. Any excuse to get out the kit! And connections with other garrisons can only be a good thing. Hopefully, I'll get to troop with some of you, and this is a step to making that happen!

Hey Dylan... welcome! Just stopping in to say whoever made your biker scout boots is a cool dude :D

Goooood.... the only good scout is a dirty scout!!

Come on up any time! We have been looking at rolling south some too.

Welcome to the MSG Dylan! I've posted a couple of our events on the AL Garrisons forum this year, we had a couple of Mando's come up from AL for the Boo in the Zoo this Oct and usually have some AL members come up for Go Fest. We have tons of exciting events throughout the year, yawl are always welcome to troop with the MSG anytime. ^_^

Huntsville is the backyard. No reason at all why we can't all play together.

Hey Dylan! There are plenty of opportunities in Memphis if you ever want to join us. Keep an eye on the MSG-RRG's Joint Ops section for events in Memphis area and north Mississippi.