megajelly

Noob From Nashville (Area)

Hey guys, my name is James Talbott and I am from the Nashville area. This whole thing is very new to me but I have learned so so much on the boards. I am trying to modify my gear to get into the 501st then the MSG. Jonathan Walker has been so much help as well.

I have wanted to be a stormtrooper since 1977 (yes, I'm oldish) and my amazing wife did tons of reserch on the boards and surprised me with a suit. It is an ANH ABS Stunt suit from SDS and trying to get it all fitted. I'm stoked!

I met the 501st at last year's con in Nashville and was like "Huh, what is this? This is . . . cool!"

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you guys and getting into this world I didn't really know existed.

Thanks for listening,

-James

Hey James and welcome to the MSG! I hope to meet and troop with you at one of our many events soon. Your welcome to come hang out at an event or be a handler until your approved. Plus its a great way to meet some more of our members and get to know each other better. You'll make some great friends in the 501st Legion, I know I have. Jonathan Walker is one of our best indeed, sounds like your on the right path to being an official Legion member...it want be long now I'm sure. :)

Welcome, James! What part of Nashville are you in? I'm in the Hermitage area... lots of local folks close by as well, so give us a shout if you need any help..

Maybe Tambo is "old school." But the rest of us are in our 20s.... ish. :ph34r:

I'm an old school fan girl myself. Saw it the first time August 1977 when I was 13. Been in love with SW ever since.

Welcome, James! What part of Nashville are you in? I'm in the Hermitage area... lots of local folks close by as well, so give us a shout if you need any help..

I don't know how I missed your post Doug. Anyway, I live in Kingston Springs and I work in Bellevue.

Anyone out my way?

Hey James, I managed to miss your post, lol. Glad you are here!!

Hey James, I managed to miss your post, lol. Glad you are here!!

We all know you are trying to avoid me Jonathan, it's ok. I have come to terms with it.

:P

LMAO, well, there you go, what can I say?!