antarmen

Greetings From Smyrna

Hello, all!

I'm pretty stoked to be working on my very first build to join the 501st. I have my armor kit on order and in the interim will be looking for a holster, e-11, boots and getting the Under Armour together.

I can't wait to read more and dive into my first build. If anyone out there would also be willing to give some pointers on trimming and sizing the armor, I would be most grateful!

Looking forward to chatting more with everyone.

Welcome, Anthony! There are lots of us around with TK building experience, so don't hesitate to contact us... Ed Gay is our resident TK expert, and he's in Franklin. I'm not far away from you in Hermitage, and Drew Thomas is in Murfreesboro... You can connect with us here or on Facebook, if you want...

Glad to have you with us!

Thanks, everyone! I purchased the TK kit from ATA. I'm following the Garrison on Facebook as well! I'll look for you guys individually, if you all don't mind.

Welcome! Lots of good stuff happening around here. ATA is a good kit, and the price is nice too!

Welcome aboard and congrats on the kit purchase. Let the TK be your gateway to more and more.

Hey, I'm in Antioch, known as the painter of buttons! TK building is a lot of fun. If you have any questions just pop any of us a message. Welcome to the addiction of ABS & E6000.

I grew up in Smyrna, but don't hold that against the city, lol. Welcome to the madness, and post up as your build moves along. Jody Merideth (Board name: Tooter) makes a great E-11 holster. Send him a PM, and he can help you out. He made one for my E-11 Hyperfirm, and it rocks.