Sign in to follow this  
Proxis

Hello From Memphis!

Hello everyone, my name is Jason Mullikin. I have been costuming for about 8 years and have recently joind the 501st. I met the PR officer for the Rancor Raiders a few months back and was convened to join the 501st. I have since been to severial joint ops with the Rancor Raiders Garrison. I have really enjoyed trooping with them and have to say I feel like part of the family. I have three approved costumes right out the gate. IG, TI, and a Tusken Raider. I am currently putting togeather a TK that will become a TD sergeant. Excited to attend more events this year and hope to meet some of my fellow midsouth garrison members. Troop on

Greetings Jason and welcome officially to the MSG! I just noticed it says recruit under your name, I'll notify the admin to correct this to MSG member so you'll have full forum access to all the different threads.

The Rancor Raiders are a great bunch of troopers, I'm really glad we formed a joint Ops policy earlier in the year. It helps both Garrisons that have members on bordering lines. Hope to see you at a troop soon. :)

Welcome to the MSG Jason, we have a good bunch of troopers in in the joint ops area. I'll get your forum status upgraded right away.

Hello and welcome. Not like I do not see you every two weeks or anything. Just thought I'd welcome you to this area. Hope you find it useful in your future builds and local relations.