cgarlen

Hello From Kentucky

I would not rule out Trooepermaster or other alternatives. Any of the vetted vendors on FISD is good stuff, just never buy E-Bay of course.

Well, I am currently a little overweight, planning on losing, though. 5'11 330lbs. Any ideas on something better?

You are going to want AM armor, but don't buy until you hit your weight loss goals.. That's what I did... you can do it!

To be honest, I'd look at a soft costume, armor is going to be hard for you. Imperial Crew, Officer, anything along those lines. We'd love to have you out and trooping with us!

What Robbie said, loose the weight before the armor or do some type of cloth costume like Tie Pilot.

Welcome to MSG!

Welcome! good luck on whatever costume you decided to make there's a lot of folks here who can help offer advice one way or another.

Hi Chris! Welcome! I am new as well. I can not offer any real advice, but I ordered a RS Prop Masters TK suit about a week ago and I picked the ABS material. I was researching and asked here and it sounds like it was the way to go.

Good luck! :D